To be eligible for food items, one must fall within the poverty levels set by the federal government. An applicant must provide the following information to The Food Bank:
- You must have a government issued picture ID and present it each time you pick up a box. If you have a representative pick up your box, that person's name should be listed on your application, or must have a handwritten, dated, and signed note from you with permission to pick up your box. The note should also include your name and ID number.
- You must also show proof of income of everyone in the household (including food stamps) or monies from relatives, odd jobs, etc.
- Proof of address (electric bill).
- Verification of the members of your household (birthdates, social security numbers, or shot records or birth certificates.
- If the head of household is a Food Stamp recipient, you must bring your budget sheet.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, age or disability.